$type=grid$count=4$tbg=rainbow$meta=0$snip=0$rm=0

I Love the Workout Perks of Coffee

The only stimulant I use to improve my workouts is coffee. Unregulated supplements come with too many health risks and who knows what's...

The only stimulant I use to improve my workouts is coffee. Unregulated supplements come with too many health risks and who knows what's really in the stuff. Coffee contains caffeine, tastes amazing, full of beneficial antioxidants and a natural stimulant to boost my workouts.

Chronic studies have provided positive findings for caffeinated coffee improving athletic performance and other health benefits. It is said to increase our metabolism, reduce induced exercise muscle pain, improve mental focus, increase fat burning, and reduce the risk of disease.

The thing is you don't need that much coffee for effective results. More is not better and one to no more than 2 cups of black coffee is what's recommended according to research. I thoroughly enjoy my large mug every morning and admit to adding a small amount of creamer. I haven't been able to develop a taste for straight up black coffee.

I happen to be one of those people who is caffeine sensitive so drink half-calf and that works for me. Any more would have me bouncing off the walls. Call me a lightweight and I am just fine with that. I only indulge in the morning before a workout otherwise I would have a problem getting to sleep.

I love the natural edge up coffee provides as I prepare to hit the gym. Within 30 minutes, I feel more energetic and ready for an intense workout. It really prepares me mentally and physically. I don't have health issues like hypertension or diagnosed heart problems where coffee would be contraindicated so I do partake in moderation. The other health benefits from antioxidants are an added bonus.


Drinking coffee is one of my secret weapons for maintaining a fit body. Studies show the fat burning effects last up to 3 hours after having caffeine so I create that window for my workout. I would not venture into an unsafe stimulant scenario and don't support unhealthy ways to maintain my body. Coffee, on the other hand, is one of the best natural effective stimulants and my pre-workout drink of choice.

It's very important to check with your doctor before adding coffee to your nutrition and be aware of how your body responds to caffeine.

Thanks for stopping by my Blog. Don't forget to subscribe and never miss a free update. 

Be well and Stay Healthy

     




COMMENTS

Name

aging,2,All About Orthopedic Doctors,1,athletic performance,1,back on track,1,benefits,1,bio identical hormones,1,body,1,body image,1,body shaming,1,boundaries,1,caffeine,1,calories,1,Change,3,change your health,1,cheat meals,2,clean eating,1,coffee,1,confidence,1,cortisol,1,Darla Leal,5,darlaleal,1,deperssion,1,diets,1,discipline,1,do it,2,dysfunction,1,dysmorphic,1,eat for fitness goals,1,eat right,1,eating disorder,1,eating right,1,eatright,2,enabling,1,exercise,10,fat,1,feelings,1,fit over 50,1,fitness,68,fitness journey,1,fitness motivation,1,fitness over 50,1,fitspiration,1,foods,2,genetics,1,gimmicks,1,goals,3,good intentions,1,grief,1,guides,1,hard gainer,1,health,41,health tips,2,healthfood,1,healthy,4,healthy meal ideas,1,healthyeating,1,healthyfat,1,illness,1,life,6,lifestyle,26,make it happen,1,menopause,1,mental disorder,1,Mental Health,1,mental strength,1,mentalgame,1,mindfuleating,1,mindlesseating,1,moderation,1,Motivation,58,no excuses,1,noexcuses,1,not,1,nutrition,21,obsession,1,organic,1,orthorexia,1,orthorexic,1,over 50,1,own it,1,paranoia,1,peanut butter,1,personaltraining,1,portion size,1,positive,2,push through the pain,1,quick fixes,1,quickfix,1,reaching goals,1,relief,2,relieve stress and depression,1,responsibility,1,responsible,1,results,3,right now,1,roseville ca,1,self acceptance,1,self confidence,1,selfacceptance,1,So Tell Me Again What Mindfulness Is,1,splurge meals,1,sportsnutritionabout,1,stand in your truth,1,Stay Healthy Fitness,3,stay on track,1,stop blaming,1,stop procrastinating,2,stress,1,success,1,supplements,1,symptoms,1,take action,1,testimonial,1,tips,1,Top 5 Ways To Have More Energy After Age 40,1,up to you,1,vacation,1,weekend warrior,1,weightloss,1,workout,1,workouts,3,your responsibility,1,
ltr
item
Born To Save Humanity: I Love the Workout Perks of Coffee
I Love the Workout Perks of Coffee
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjGu2LjuqKqjh296Md3yZIg_S4EjTcD7MrnpTTpfvfX6fqyvHBDx4nGnYfnpxVs8NtgQE1FElMfdE8ObfLJ3Ffdu-m90bMxonrtDmOf65upaiFs0e6uzw-PbLD4YxBI02INOjVpYF-EcEvT/s320/IMG_3711.JPG
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjGu2LjuqKqjh296Md3yZIg_S4EjTcD7MrnpTTpfvfX6fqyvHBDx4nGnYfnpxVs8NtgQE1FElMfdE8ObfLJ3Ffdu-m90bMxonrtDmOf65upaiFs0e6uzw-PbLD4YxBI02INOjVpYF-EcEvT/s72-c/IMG_3711.JPG
Born To Save Humanity
https://healthylifetipspro.blogspot.com/2017/06/i-love-workout-perks-of-coffee.html
https://healthylifetipspro.blogspot.com/
http://healthylifetipspro.blogspot.com/
http://healthylifetipspro.blogspot.com/2017/06/i-love-workout-perks-of-coffee.html
true
2908571048471883315
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy